Back Vented Panel
Vented, UPF Rated, and easy to pack, this may well be the best shirt to have whenever you find yourself exposed to noticeable 'morning to afternoon' temperature swings, strong sun, or at anytime you need extra protection from 'peskie mossies.'
The Shirt has these Special Features:
- UPF 25 rated to protect you from the harmful UV rays
- It converts to short sleeves instantly by using the well-designed roll tabs
- Fully vented in the back
- Patch pockets with velcro tabs (easier to deal with than buttons)
- Crafted of lightweight, highly breathable, omni-dry lite rip weave nylon microfiber
- Exceptionally quick-drying - wash it and wear it every day
- Looks good on deck, "in the wild", and in the lounge
If you wish, this item may be embroidered on the chest at the time of purchase. Simply make your embroidery selection from the "Embroidery Selection" list you find above.
It is important to note that if embroidery is selected, the sale will be considered final and the item may not be returned for a refund or exchange.
We do encourage you to commemorate your travel experience by having your item embroidered and in an effort to make certain you get the "right fit", invite you to call us to discuss sizing details over the phone.
Please call us toll free at 1-888-_924-2050 (+203_-924-2050 outside North America) and allow 3 weeks for delivery if you wish the item to be embroidered.