This item comes embroidered with the Western River Expeditions logo.
Made by Eagle Creek, this is the consummate duffel, the duffel to which all others are measured. This medium-sized duffel is soft-sided, comfortable to carry, packs well and is "just the right size" for apparel, gear, and duffel size you'll need on your white water adventure.
And it's now available with the extra durability and protection of Bi-Tech fabric. The best just makes sense.
Add our Ultralight 20L Waterproof Dry Pack! Made by Osprey, this simple, WATERPROOF, packable daypack is the perfect companion on adventures where additional cargo options are needed, but space and weight are at a premium. AND simple doesn't mean short on features—this pack features a roll-top main compartment, zippered external pocket, and a safety whistle built into the adjustable sternum strap. When not needed, this pack stuffs into its own pocket, awaiting your next adventure. Built with an eye toward sustainability using high quality, bluesign-approved recycled fabrics.
The Western River Medium Soft Sided Duffel has these special features:
- .5 mm Bi-Tech Fabric
- Top external compression straps secure and stabilize the load
- Non-slip top carry handles and super durable oversized webbing finish off the construction of this bag
- End and center haul handles
- Front exterior zippered pocket for quick access items
- Reusable "stuff pouch" stores this duffel bag and works as an internal packing accessory for shoes or gear
- Back slip panel allows for stacking on wheeled luggage
- Bartack reinforcements on all stress points
- Removable, adjustable padded shoulder strap
- #10 lockable, self-repairing zippers with storm flap
- 12" x 24" x 11"
- Capacity: 3600 cu in | 59 L